The McNair Scholars program is currently seeking a graduate student for a part-time teaching assistant position. The position is 5-10 hours/week, $20/hour. For more information, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for performing teaching related duties to assist the instructor of record. These duties may include grading, responding to student graduate application essays, and holding office hours.
● Understand the McNair Program’s mission in order to provide appropriate feedback
during office hours.
● Understand the course content to provide constructive feedback.
● Understand the Program’s grading policy to provide fair and consistent grading.
● Provide timely feedback to students.
● Communicate regularly and effectively with staff.
McNair Scholars program is a two-year academic advancement and graduate school preparatory program for first-generation, low income, and underrepresented students who are interested in attending graduate school.