View Your Loan Balances
Check your loan balances to make sure you have enough funding to complete your degree.
There are limits on the amount in subsidized and unsubsidized loans that you may be eligible to receive each academic year (annual loan limits) and the total amounts that you may borrow for undergraduate and graduate study (aggregate loan limits). The actual loan amount you are eligible to receive each academic year may be less than the annual loan limit.
View your loan balances on myBoiseState
- Log in to myBoiseState and navigate to your Student View
- Select “My Account” – a list of items should appear
- Select “Loan Balances”
- By selecting Loan Balances, it will bring up an estimate of your loan balances.
For the most updated balances, select the link for the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS).
- Go to the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
- You will be directed to the login page. Use your FSA ID information to log in. (Your FSA ID is the same username and password you use to complete your FAFSA.)
- A disclaimer will appear. Read through the disclaimer and select “Accept”
- You will see all federal loans you have received in your academic career
- To view the details of a specific loan, select the number in front of the loan
- The detail page will show the loan amount, interest rate and date disbursed as well as any interest that has accrued. This page also shows who your loan servicer is:
- Other information that can be shown is when your grace period began and when repayment began. For this particular student, it also shows when deferment began: