Join a Sorority
and your story will include a support system of people who share your values and interests, a built-in professional network, and friendships to last a lifetime.
There are seven different Panhellenic Council (PHC) sorority chapters currently represented at Boise State. Learn more about each chapter, and then fill out an interest form and a representative from the PHC will contact you with more information.
Sorority Information Nights
To learn more about the recruitment process, join us at one of our recruitment info sessions.
- Check back for the Fall 2020 Information Nights schedule.
- Day 1: Introduction to recruitment and meet your Recruitment Counselors (Rho Gamma).
- Day 2: Visit all 7 chapters.
- Day 3: Visit a max of 3 chapters and learn about their philanthropies.
- Day 4: Visit a max of 2 chapters to see a deeper side of their sisterhood.
- View a more in depth schedule of Boise State’s sorority recruitment.