Skip to main content

Frequently Discussed Topics

Program Information

Review General Information for Programs of Interest

Review Resources for Programs of Interest

Major Exploration

Review Undergraduate Catalog for Summary of Degree Programs

Resources for Program of Interest (i.e. Occupational Handbook, Exploring Health Careers, etc.)

Credit for Prior Learning Inquires

Credit for Prior Learning Inquires (AP, CLEP, Military, etc)

Review Credit for Prior Learning Handout through the Registrar’s Office.

Transfer Credit Questions

Review Transfer Policies in the Undergraduate Catalog

Review Transfer Equivalency through the Registrar’s Office

New Student Orientation - Broncoventure

Assist in first semester registration during orientation

Questions about Broncoventure Orientation please see New Student Programs

Required Advising Hold

First Semester Advising Requirement

A hold will be placed on your account to stop you from registering your second semester, you must see an advisor to have this hold removed.

RSVP to one of the email invitations forthcoming in your Broncomail account after the tenth day of the semester.


Continuing Student Registration

Continuing Student Registration begins late October: Fall, mid-February: Summer, late March: Spring.

Signup for an advising appointment using your email invitation received in your Broncomail account or call our office for more information.

Plan Design

Finish in Four Guarantee Program Review policies on this program before scheduling an advising appointment for eligibility requirement.

ROTC Four Year Plans Meet with ROTC staff for documents to be provided to advisors at advising appointment.


Specific coordination of internships will be determined on an individual basis.

Program/Professional School Application Assistance

Information on Entrance Exam preparation (MCAT, GRE, etc.)

Information on Centralized Application Services (i.e. AMCAS, PTCAS, etc.)

Information on Letter of Intent, Personal Statements.

Information on Letter of Recommendations (i.e. letter requests, letter submissions, etc.)

Graduate School Preparation

Master degree programs

(i.e. Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Health Sciences, Public Health, Nursing, etc).

Academic Appeals

Academic Appeals Form and instructions.

Financial Aid Appeals

Financial Aid Appeal Forms

You must see an advisor to complete a Satisfactory Academic Progress Financial Aid Appeal.

Back To Top