Research Development & Grant Writing News
(if this post does not load correctly, please view online)
A new resource is available to support faculty, students and other researchers seeking research funding and grantsmanship skills. Research Development & Grant Writing News, published by Academic Research Funding Strategies, LLC, provides information about upcoming funding opportunities from Federal agencies and private foundations, advice on developing competitive proposals, and tips for effective grant writing practices.
This monthly newsletter is available to faculty, staff, students and affiliates with log-in access to the Albertsons Library. For more information visit the newsletter information page on the OSP web site. This subscription is sponsored by the Division of Research and Economic Development with support from the Albertsons Library.
The current 64-page October 2016 issue:
- The Straw Man Proposal
- Explain Your Rationale for Selecting Projects
- The Proposal Majordomo’s Role on Grants
- The Role of the Project Evaluator on the Writing Team
- SBIRs and STTRs: What are they and how can faculty use them?
- Don’t Let Your Proposal Wear a Disguise on Halloween
- Topics of Interest URLs
- Research Grant Writing Web Resources
- Educational Grant Writing Web Resources
- Agency Research News
- Agency Reports, Workshops & Roadmaps
- New Funding Opportunities
- About Academic Research Funding Strategies