Boise State University’s Department of Community & Environmental Health, in partnership with the Idaho Public Health Association, is hosting several events on campus as part of National Public Health Week at Boise State. The 2013 theme for National Public Health Week is “Public Health is ROI: Save Lives, Save Money.”
Monday, April 1, 7 p.m. – Screening of the Film “Escape Fire: The Fight to Rescue American Healthcare“
- In Room 106 of the Multipurpose Classroom Building
- Followed by a short Q &A.
Thursday, April 4, 7 p.m. – Panel Discussion “Public Health is ROI: Current Issues in Idaho”
- In Room 106 of the Multipurpose Classroom Buildin
- Dr. James P. Souza, Physician with Idaho Pulmonary Associates and Vice President of Medical Affairs for St. Luke’s Treasure Valley Hospitals
- Representative Sue Chew, Idaho Legislature, District 17B
- Dr. Louis Schlickman, board member of Idaho Health Care for All and practicing internist in Meridian, Idaho
- Moderator: Susan Ault, President, Idaho Public Health Association
These events are open to the public for free and no registration is necessary. For more information, please contact Andy Hyer in the Department of Community & Environmental Health at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-426-2335.