READ ME FIRST (2021-2022)
PAR Document Delivery via Google Team Drive
The Program Assessment Report (PAR) process is facilitated through Google Shared Drives. These Google Shared Drives are used to submit your reports. You also can use the drive to collaborate with colleagues when working on PAR.
How the folders are organized:
- Look in Google Drive under “Shared Drives” for a folder labeled “PAR” and your department name.
- Each department folder contains subfolders for every degree program.
a. NOTE: Departments that offer courses as part of the general education curriculum (FD courses) will also have an associated subfolder called “UF Foundations of the Discipline REPORT.” This folder will be used to submit FD Reports (FDRs) to the General Education Committee.
- Program folders are further subdivided into reporting years (e.g., “2021-22 Reporting Cycle”). Starting in 2021-22, the reporting years are organized with the following folders:a. PAR Templates – contains preloaded Template I, Template II, and Curriculum Map Template in addition to the PAR Help Guide and PAR Rubric.
b. Drafts and Department Workspace – an empty folder that departments/programs can use as shared collaborative space to keep track of their PAR work. This can serve as a repository for the program and help with continuity of efforts over time.
c. Submitted FINAL Reports – this is the folder where you will load your final reports, which will be included in the review.
d. Peer Review Feedback and Follow-up Report – this is where you will receive a feedback report from faculty/staff review teams and also where you will submit the PAR Follow-up Report.
- The PAR reports are due June 15.
- You should have access that enables you to edit and work with the templates. If you have difficulty with this, please contact email@example.com for assistance. If others need access to the folder, please let us know.
Foundations of the Discipline Reports (FDRs)
Departments that offer courses as part of the University Foundations curriculum also will be required to fulfill assessment requirements of the General Education Committee. Foundations of the Discipline Reports (FDRs), which are course-level reports, will be required for each FD offering. These reports also are due June 15. Details are forthcoming from the General Education Committee and University Foundations staff.
Additional helpful information
- Check out the assessment website and UF website for information on programs reporting this year, the PLOs currently on file for each program, and other resources.
- Review and reflect on previous PARs submitted by the program and the feedback previously received by looking in the subfolder based on the year.
When ready for submission, please rename the three documents comprising the PAR as follows and place them in the folder named “Submitted FINAL Reports.”
- <ProgramName> Template I FINAL (e.g., “BA Philosophy Template I FINAL”)
- <ProgramName> Template II FINAL
- <ProgramName> Curriculum Map FINAL
Reports are due June 15.
Questions or More Information
Anyone needing assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.