How to Get a Bronco Card
Bronco Card is your key to campus life!
Available in both a physical and digital form, your Bronco Card provides access to University facilities including classrooms, residence halls, the testing center, athletic events, and the REC. Additionally, your Bronco Card account holds funds for on-campus commerce including print money, dining plans, and Bronco Bucks. Need to check out a book at the Library, ride the bus, or score discounts at the Games Center and around town? Show them your Bronco Card!
3 Easy Steps – Sign-in, Submit Photo, Pick-up Bronco Card
If you already have a Bronco Card on file and submit a new photo this will automatically:
- Replace your existing photo
- Print a new Bronco Card
- Deactivate your old Bronco Card (including door access)
- Bill your student account a $25 replacement fee
Photo Submission Guidelines
- Photo should adhere to government issued ID requirements
- Full Face and shoulders only, no profile or angled view pictures
- The card holder’s expression should be natural/smiling, with both eyes open
- No hats, caps, sunglasses, scarves, or masks
- No animals, children, props, or gestures allowed
- Muted background against a wall with no objects or trees in the background.
Photo ID Guidelines
(An uploaded photo ID is required for your photo to be approved)
- Image of driver’s license, passport, or other government-issued photo ID
- There are size limitations on the image you can upload. If you attempt to upload an image larger than 2MB you will receive an error message upon submission indicating that the app was “Unable to determine image size”.
*ID will be automatically deleted upon photo approval
You will receive confirmation and additional instructions to pick-up your Bronco Card once produced.
- Distance learners and gap year students will continue to receive their cards via mail if they are outside of the greater Boise Metropolitan area. Then the Bronco Card Office will reach out via email for mailing address information.
- New Students, Ongoing Students requesting their first card or a replacement of their previous card will be able to pick-up their card from the Bronco Card Office.