Submit a Case
The Idaho Innocence Project only accepts letters directly from prisoners who claim actual innocence.
- Prisoner must write directly for assistance, clearly stating his or her innocence.
- DO NOT SEND ANY LEGAL DOCUMENTS OR OTHER IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS–THEY MAY NOT BE RETURNED.
- Letters should be from Idaho inmates with at least 5 years remaining on his or her sentence.
- We only accept post-conviction cases from prisoners who do not currently have legal counsel. If you have a lawyer, please do not write to us.
- We will respond to your letter and let you know if we need any other information before making a decision about your case.
Idaho Innocence Project
C/O Biology Department
Boise State University
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID, 83725-1515