We are open 10 am – 6 pm Monday through Friday.
We will be closed November 25th – 29th and December 9th – January 3rd.
- Visit the MakerLab Monday – Friday 10 am – 6 pm in Library 201E.
- Tell a Makerspace Employee – they’re wearing the aprons – what you’d like to use, and they will train you.
- Read and agree to follow the safety plans.
- Most access to equipment is free for students, staff, and faculty to use.
- We offer some services for a small fee including 3D design, resin printing, and tours for non-Boise State University groups — a list of all of the MakerLab’s fee based services are available for you to review
- You can request help by emailing email@example.com
- Estimate the time you need for your project.
- Reserve time using the resource management system.
If Your Print is Longer Than 8 Hours
Does your project or 3D print require additional time?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attach your STL file and your gcode for a Taz 6 with a regular extruder
- Include the length of time it will take, and the amount of filament needed
- Color preferences may be stated, but are not guaranteed
Request Instruction or Workshop
- Request instruction for your class, an instruction session for your group, or one on one instruction using the form at this instruction request information page.
- The Maker Instruction Toolkit is best for courses requiring the makerspace