Welcome to the MakerLab
Open Monday – Friday from 10 AM – 4 PM
You are welcome to book an online and remote consultation with the MakerLab employees. Simply schedule an available time on the MakerLab’s Skedda account. Use this time to discuss ideas, drop-in, or talk about a specific project.
Phone: (208) 426-1579
Location: Albertsons Library 201E
Getting Started with Canvas
You can now learn how to use MakerLab equipment through online tutorials in Canvas. Simply self-enroll in our course to get started!
- Visit our MakerLab Canvas and enroll in the course.
- Get started by completing all required tasks in the ‘Start Here’ module.
- Unlock access to book MakerLab equipment through our scheduling software, Skedda, by completing trainings and earning badges.
- Sign-in to Skedda, our new equipment scheduling software.
- Use Skedda to book lab time, remote consultations, in-person meetings, and equipment.
Questions or concerns about this new system? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!