We’re looking forward to welcoming school groups (7th grade and up) to the Americans and the Holocaust exhibition.
Register here for Americans and the Holocaust for a one-hour time slot on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Fridays between 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
The maximum capacity is 60 students per time slot.
Visiting the Exhibition
- School group visits are self-guided under the direction of the teacher.
- We encourage the use of the Teacher Guide to prepare for and guide your session. (Please note that the suggested activity requires print materials which you must bring with you).
- Library staff and volunteers will be available to welcome you and assist throughout your visit.
- Please plan for 30-60 minutes to view the exhibit and to engage your students.
Directions and Parking
- Albertsons Library is in the heart of the Boise State Campus.
- Parking is limited. School bus drop-off is recommended.
- See Directions and Parking for on-campus options.