Skip to main content
- Apply for a Special Borrowers permit here.
- Due to COVID-19 Special Borrowers will need to make an appointment for research to enter the library. Email email@example.com to set up an appointment time. Allow 2 business days advance notice.
- Albertsons Library welcomes community users and participates in the Idaho-wide LiLI Express program.
- Idaho citizens 18 years or older may be eligible for a community borrower card by presenting a current Idaho driver’s license, state ID, or proof of Idaho residency.
- Boise State graduates are eligible for a community borrower card by presenting a current driver’s license or state ID.
- Military personnel are eligible for a community borrower card by presenting a current driver’s license and military ID.
- With a card, the borrower may check out up to ten items at a time. Submit your request for items here.
- High school students have limited checkout privileges with the approval of their high school librarian. Consult your school librarian for details.