Tuba Christmas 2022
Saturday, December 3, 2022
Saturday, Dec 3, 2022
Boise’s TubaChristmas has been an ongoing community gathering of tuba and euphonium musicians since 1992. Members of this unique ensemble include student musicians from local high schools, middle schools, and colleges/universities, as well as adult musicians from a variety of professions. It is truly a Boise tradition!
Tuba and euphonium players of all ages are invited to join us on Saturday, December 3, 2022 for Boise’s TubaChristmas. If you would like to participate, simply show up at 1:00pm for registration, and we will begin our rehearsal at 1:30pm. See the Schedule, Costs, and What to Bring sections below for more information. This year, Boise’s TubaChristmas will be directed by Boise State faculty member Dr. Sarah Paradis (Professor of Trombone and Euphonium) with guest conductor Dr. Bill Waterman (Professor of Tuba).
If you simply wish to attend the performance as an audience member, please join us at 4:00PM at the Capitol building in downtown Boise. This event is free and open to the public. Families are encouraged to attend!
- Registration: 1:00 p.m. Boise State University, Music Dept
- Rehearsal: 1:30 p.m. Boise State University, Music Dept
- Performance: 4:00 p.m. Capitol Building, downtown Boise
Costs for Performers
- 2022 Registration & button – $10 per person
- 2020 Commemorative Button – $2
- Carols for a Merry TubaChristmas (Bass or Treble Clef Book) – $20
- Carols for a Merry TubaChristmas (Large Print Bass Clef Book) – $25
- Red, Green, or Blue Hat – $15
- Red, Green, or Blue Scarf – $15
- Red, Green, or Blue Headband – $10
What to Bring
- Instrument* (tuba or euphonium)
- Music stand
- Carols for a Merry TubaChristmas book (you can purchase a music book at registration if you don’t own one)
- Decorations for your instrument! (optional)
* Please note that performers are responsible for providing their own instruments, stands, and chairs!
If you have any questions, please contact the TubaChristmas coordinator, Dr. Sarah Paradis, at email@example.com