From Feb. 1-14, university staff participating in the Shared Leadership program are hosting a donation drive for the Campus Food Pantry. Specifically, the food pantry has requested dinner items, such as:
- Dinner staples like rice, pasta or potatoes
- Cooking oils
- Easy to prepare dinner items, such as instant rice and potatoes, flavored pasta and rice meals, etc.
In addition to dinner items, the pantry is experiencing a bag shortage and would appreciate donations of reusable, paper or plastic bags.
Find collection bins labeled “Shared Leadership” in the following locations:
- Administration Building, room 110
- Albertsons Library, GIMM Lab, first floor, room 111A
- Interactive Learning Center, first floor lobby
- Micron Business and Economics Building, first floor lobby
- Yanke Family Research Park, first floor lobby
If you wish to donate other items, including cash donations, please follow the instructions found on the Campus Food Pantry donations webpage.