Human resources is now offering newly designed supervisor training built specifically for employees at Boise State. These no-cost training modules were co-developed with community experts, using university data to provide existing and aspiring supervisors with tools to help build culture, motivate employees and increase team engagement.
Registration is now open with most courses offering both in-person and online options. The supervisor training website provides more details about the training and instructors. For questions, contact the organizational development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those interested can register for trainings on the Engage webpage.
The 2023 supervisor training courses are:
- Feb. 2 & 16: Mentoring and Setting Expectations
- April 11 & 20: Managing Time
- June 6 & 22: Dealing with Change (& how to implement change in teams)
- Aug. 1 & 10: Creating a Culture of Accountability
- Oct. 5 & 17: Managing Conflict in Teams
- Nov. 7: Leading Others