Boise State is pleased to provide updates and announce the launch of the following searches.
Interim Vice President for Finance and Administration, Chief Financial Officer
The university has named Jo Ellen Dinucci as interim vice president for finance and administration and chief financial officer.
Dinucci joined Boise State in 1998 and has been serving as associate vice president for finance and administration since 2005.
“Jo Ellen stepped up to support the university throughout the period of our search. Her broad and deep understanding of our finances and processes and her profound commitment to Boise State will serve the university well. Her ongoing leadership will be invaluable as we continue our national search,” said Dr. Marlene Tromp, president. “I appreciate her willingness to serve, and I truly value the diligence of the search committee and their commitment to discovering the right candidate for the position.”
The search for this position is ongoing and the community is invited to review the position description or nominate a candidate.
Dean of the Graduate College
The search for the Dean of the Graduate College has official launched. The university has partnered with Academic Career and Executive Search Services to conduct the search process and aid the search committee in developing a diverse, qualified candidate pool.
College and division stakeholders will receive periodic progress updates from the chair of the search committee and will be invited to provide feedback during the search and interview processes.
The members of the committee are:
- Nancy Glenn, Vice President for Research and Economic Development, committee chair
- Tim Andersen, Professor and Co-director, Computing Ph.D. Program
- Michelle Armstrong, Associate Dean, Albertsons Library
- Angie Bos, Dean, School of Public Service
- Marie-Anne de Graaff, Professor and Associate Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
- Kristen DeBoer, Executive Assistant to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Baily Hazzard, Management Assistant, Graduate College
- Jennifer Obenshain, Clinical Associate Professor and Coordinator for Masters of Social Work Online Program
- Kyle Schwab, Ph.D. Student
- Mark Wheeler, Dean, Extended Studies
The campus community is invited to share the position description with qualified individuals from their network. For best consideration, applications should be received by March 6.
Chief Human Resources Officer
The university has partnered with Isaacson, Miller: Executive Search to continue the search for the Chief Human Resources Officer. The position description has been posted and the firm is accepting nominations.