BAS Graduation Information
How to Graduate
Congratulations! You are nearing graduation and have a lot to be proud of. Take these final steps to secure your degree and participate in the commencement ceremony.
Step 1 – Review the Graduation Requirements
- Review your Academic Advisement Report (AAR) to confirm that all requirements will be met at the end of your final semester.
- Follow these Instructions to pull your AAR.
- Schedule an appointment with your academic advisor to review your records.
- Review your Degree Plan and verify with your most current AAR you’ve taken all the courses listed.
- Make sure the course number, course name and the semester the credits were earned all match.
- Make updates to your Degree Plan if needed.
Step 2 – Enroll in Capstone Courses
Capstone courses are offered in your final semester and are required to graduate. To register for these final courses, BAS 492 Proposal for Capstone Project (1 credit) and BAS 495 Capstone Project (2 credits), fill out a permission Number Request form.
Permission Number Request Form
Step 3– Apply for Graduation
You can apply for graduation once you are registered for all of your final semester classes. This is an important step that notifies the registrar you are ready to graduate. Apply no later than the end of the first week of the semester in which you intend to graduate.
Apply for graduation through your Student Center
Boise State University Commencement
Visit the Boise State Commencement website for information on regalia and accessories, commencement schedule, parking and more!
Didn't find what you're looking for?
Contact our Enrollment and Student Success Team for support by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, calling (208) 426-5921 or clicking the Chat button below.