A Community of Practice
In becoming a student of the Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning program, you are joining a community of practice of instructional design, training and development and performance improvement professionals from across the country and the world. You will be connecting with people whose passion you share and keeping up with the rapid changes in technology and the changing dynamics it causes in the workplace.
Join our alumni group
Continue your connection with your classmates—join our Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning alumni group!
Membership is free and as easy as 1-2-3:
- Email the club at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Identify yourself as an Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning student graduate and provide your graduation year.
- Indicate your preferred contact email address.
We’ll use your preferred email to confirm your Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning alumni club membership and to invite you to join our instant messaging community on Slack for your continuous networking with other program alumni. Lurk or join in as you wish!
We’ll also use your email to invite you to club events as they occur. There is no obligation to attend.
Pay your learning forward
Pay your learning forward by sharing opportunities with the Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning community. To post a job on our job board or work experience opportunities, send the position description to Jo Ann Fenner at email@example.com.
Return and take courses of interest
It is easy to do and only requires these steps:
- Go to the Graduate College Application Portal
- Select First-time Users if you have not used this system and Select Returning Users if you have
- Select non-degree-seeking or an organizational performance and workplace learning certificate
- Pay the $65 application fee
- Notify Jo Ann Fenner (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kori Anna Smith (email@example.com) so they can track your application in the system