- PHYS211L – Physics I with Calculus Lab (Fa21)
Lab to be taken with PHYS 211. Basic experiments in kinematics, mechanics, and wave motion.
- BMOL 603 Biophysical Instrumentation and Techniques (Fa14, Fa15, Fa16, Fa17, Fa18, Fa19)
The goals of this course are to develop sufficient knowledge and intuition to critically understand the principles and applications of key biophysical methods and instruments used for the characterization of the structural, functional, and dynamical properties of biological molecules and their interactions.
- PHYS 301 Analog & Digital Electronics (Sp16, Sp17, Sp18, Sp19, Sp20)
This course is an introduction to electronic test instrumentation, discrete semiconductor devices, and their use in integrated circuits.
- BMOL 605 Current Scientific Literature (Fa15,Fa16, Fa17, Fa18)
This course consists of a series of seminars presented by students enrolled in the class. This course is designed to acquaint students with this important means of communication.
- PHYS 436/536 Soft Matter (Sp14, Sp15)
This course is an introduction to the physical principles underlying the properties and behaviors of soft matter, including polymers, gels, colloids, and liquid crystals. Examples of soft matter include glues, paints, soaps, rubber, foams, gelatin, milk, and most materials of biological origin.