Artwork Files and Specs
We want to ensure the best quality professional printing. To achieve this we need the best possible artwork files.
Acceptable artwork file types:
- Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) – preferred file type, include .125″ bleeds when necessary
- Adobe InDesign (.indd) – package and include all fonts and links
- Adobe Illustrator (.ai or .eps) – outline all fonts
- Adobe Photoshop (.psd or .tif)
- High Resolution .jpg or .png files sometimes work, but most often the resolution is too low for printing
- Other files types (Powerpoint, Publisher, Word, Excel) usually require additional setup charges. Please send these as press ready PDFs.
- All images must be at least 300 dpi at 100% print size
- Create or convert all photos and graphics to CYMK, no RGB color swatches
- Include .125″ bleeds when necessary (printing to trim edge, no white border)
- All fonts and linked image files must be attached when applicable
- Or, outline fonts or convert to paths, and embed photos and graphics