BOISE STATE PERMIT RENEWAL
2023 – 2024
Dear Boise State Permit Holder,
The renewal period for purchasing Boise State University parking permits opens Thursday, June 1, 2023. The Boise State Department of Public Safety encourages all current Reserve, Commuter, Garage, and Accessible permit holders to renew their permits during the early renewal period. The remaining permit inventory will open to all students, faculty, and staff July 1, 2023.
Please note that there has been an increase in the cost of parking on campus. Rates for parking permits, daily parking, and event parking will increase effective June 1, 2023. Our student parking permit refund schedule has been updated and can be viewed here. We understand that this is unwelcome news as costs are increasing across a wide spectrum of services. The decision to increase our rates was not made lightly, but was necessary to continue to meet the service needs of our community.
Those wishing to change permit locations will have the opportunity to do so beginning July 1 when the remaining permit inventory opens to the entire campus. Please be aware that permits may sell out and renewals cannot be guaranteed after June 30, 2023.
As a reminder, current Boise State 2022-23 permits expire August 9, 2023.
You may purchase your permit at: New parking permits rates details
How to renew your permit:
- Visit New Parking Rates and Parking Account
- Take a moment to review the updates for this year’s parking permits.
- Select the “Boise State Login” option
- Log in using your Boise State login information.
- Verify your current vehicle and license plate information in the system. Update any information as needed (up-to-date information is required to purchase a permit).
- After verifying, select “Get Permits” found in various locations within the portal.
- Take a moment to review the Permit Rules and Regulations.
- Purchase your permit in the zone(s) available to you.
Permits may also be purchased in person at the Boise State Transit Center, located in the Student Union Building, during our operating hours.
For more information on campus parking, please visit Boise State Public Safety Transportation
For questions regarding this communication, please call our office at (208) 426-7275.