Skip to main content
- Shower off before entering the water.
- Bring your own equipment. We will not have equipment available for use at this time, with the exception of lifejackets for swimmers who need them.
- We encourage participants to come in their swim suits and leave in their swim suits as they feel comfortable and to reduce risk by lessening contact with high touch point areas.
Open Lap Swim
- Reserve a Lane!
One swimmer per lane. Reservations are guaranteed for 10 minutes into the reservation time and then will be reopened for drop in users. Lane Reservation Process
- Lanes 1, 3, 5, and Rec Pool Lane should enter the water from the east end of the pool (nearest the locker room).
- Lanes 2, 4, and 6 should enter the water from the west end of the pool (deep end with the diving board).
- We encourage swimmers to place their belongings on the chair at the end of their lane. Disinfect the chair before and after use.