The Student Recreation Center is closed until further notice. We will continue to monitor, plan for, and respond to the latest information and guidance we receive from public health experts.
General Pool Schedule
Safety & Guidelines
All of our policies are posted on the pool deck. Please see a lifeguard for additional questions or concerns.
Some guidelines before you come in:
- Appropriate swim attire is required. Material should be designated for use in the water. Under garments, gym or street clothes, and see-through swimwear is not allowed.
- Lifeguards must be present and on duty to use the facility.
- Please rinse off prior to entering the water.
- Please secure all belongings in a locker.
- Minors must be accompanied by an actively supervising adult at all times. Non-swimmers must have an actively participating (in the water) adult within arms reach at all times. Lifeguards determine if a swimmer is in need of additional supervision.
- Minors over age 5 may not be in gender-specific locker rooms with opposite sex parent or guardian. Minors ages 6-13 must use a locker room under the supervision of an adult of the same sex or the family locker room. Minors ages 14-16 may use appropriate gender-designated locker rooms without direct adult supervision.
- No running or horseplay.
- No diving in shallow water, designated by depth marker signs.
- No gum, food, or glass allowed in the Aquatics Complex.
- No breath holding activity allowed.
- Instruction by non-Campus Recreation Staff is prohibited.
- Campus Recreation Staff has final authority on all matters in the Campus Recreation Center, will restrict any activity deemed unsafe, and reserve the right to add any rule to this list deemed necessary.