- Two lifts are available to assist with getting in and out of the pools.
- Nationally certified lifeguards are always on deck to ensure the safety and support of those using the facility.
- Free drop-in swiminars (swimming seminars) occur on most Saturdays from 11am-12pm to improve stroke techniques.
- Nationally certified swim instructors are available for all skill levels and provide support during your water experience.
- Our swim lessons are cost-effective and are available in group, private, or semi-private sessions for all ages and skill levels.
- A variety of swim equipment, including buoyancy equipment, is available and free to use.
Care. Excellence. Inclusion.
Campus Rec’s first commitment is to students and the members of our Boise State community. Our goal is to uphold this commitment by creating a more inclusive space. You matter to us and we want our policies and practices to reflect this. Below are the ways that our facilities are creating access and our programs are cultivating a sense of belonging.
This is an on-going process and we would love your feedback on how to better serve you. Please go to the form at the bottom of the page if you have any comments and/or suggestions.
Commitment to Inclusion
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) Committee
The DEI Committee provides ongoing strategic direction to integrate and implement Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives into Campus REC programs, facilities, and services.
If you’d wish to contact us, please leave your email in the feedback form below.