CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and First Aid
This class gives individuals the knowledge and skills necessary to recognize and provide care as a Professional Rescuer for breathing and cardiac emergencies in adults, children, and infants. Use of an AED and First Aid is included with this class. All participants who pass the class will receive American Red Cross certifications in CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and First Aid.
The Red Cross Blended Learning courses for CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and First Aid is utilized. The majority of the lecture will be done through an online platform. Skill sessions will be conducted in-person at the date for which you registered.
- Emailed receipt with an attachment containing the links and information to access the Red Cross Learning Center.
- The online content must be completed prior to you attending the in-person class.
- Completion of the online content does not constitute certification; attendance at an in-person skills session is required within 90 days.
- Access the Red Cross Learning Center with previously created account or create a new account.
- Must be at least 15 years of age.
- Refunds will not be given if the course is not passed.
- No refunds will be given for dropping the class.