Idaho Ignite Summer Workshop
Entrepreneurship Training for Researchers
A summer program devoted to helping Idaho university faculty, post-doctoral, and graduate students advance their ideas.
This program will cover:
- Intro to Startups + Entrepreneurship
- What is a Value Proposition?
- Finding a Value Proposition through customer Discovery + Empathy
- How to test a Value Proposition
- Measuring a Minimum Viable Product
- How to Pivot
- Business Model Canvas
- Partnerships, Founders + Funding
- Completing Customer Discovery
- Interviews with student support
Dates: Tuesdays and Thursdays June 7 – July 14
Neuroscience Affinity Group
We are looking for a group of Boise State University faculty and other individuals interested in research related to neuroscience to form a Neuroscience Affinity Group. The affinity group will meet to discuss possible research synergies and grant opportunities.
Individuals with interests in neuro-related biomedical sciences, psychological sciences, health sciences, engineering, education, business, and others are all encouraged to respond.