On Monday, November 13th at 8:00 AM MST, Boise State is hosting an international cybersecurity Lightning Talks event via Zoom. We have a great lineup of speakers, including three experts from Boise State and two NSF Program Directors.
Here is a list of the speakers:
- Dr. Subrata Acharya – Computer Scientist and the Lead Program Officer, Directorate of Computer and Information Science and Engineering, National Science Foundation
- Dr. Wenda Bauchspies – Program Director, Office of International Science and Engineering, National Science Foundation
- Dr. Scott Sellars – Senior Policy Adviser, Office of the Science and Technology Adviser to the Secretary, U.S. Department of State
- Dr. Edoardo Serra – Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science, Boise State University, and Senior Researcher at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Dr. Kurtis Cantley – Associate Professor, Electrical & Computer Engineering, Boise State University
- Ed Vasko – Director, Institute for Pervasive Cybersecurity, Boise State University
- Dr. Raymond Greenlaw – Fulbright Scholar and Distinguished Chair of Cybersecurity at University of Namibia
- Dr. Noëlle Van der Waag-Cowling – Strategy Associate at the Cyber Security Institute and Research Fellow at the School for Data and Computational Sciences at Stellenbosch University
If you have any questions or need anything, please reach out to Matt Smith at email@example.com.