We are so excited that you have chosen a career in Respiratory Care!
A maximum of 26 students will be accepted for each fall semester.
*Disclaimer: The priority application due date is March 1, 2024.
You must be accepted to Boise State in order to apply for the Respiratory Care program.
- Apply to Boise State University
- Receive Student ID and Boise State student email
- If you are not currently enrolled at Boise State, email a PDF of your transcript(s). Transcripts are not necessary for currently enrolled Boise State students.
- When you are ready to apply, click on the orange Apply Now button and fill out application. Application requires input for contact information, course history, and several program specific questions.
Once submitted, the system will email you a copy of your completed application to your Boise State student email. If you did not receive the system reply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-426-3316.
- Selected students may be contacted to schedule an interview in mid-March.