Registering for Courses
- Our classes are presented in a seven-week format. Upon successful completion of the first course, students may take up to two courses per seven-week session.
- Although we do not dictate an order in which courses must be taken, we encourage you to first enroll in RESPCARE 355 Professional Communication in Health Care if possible.
- Permission numbers are required for registration in all program classes.
- Permission numbers are course and section specific and can only be used once.
- Please contact the program Advising Coordinator, Coleen Dudley (firstname.lastname@example.org) for permission numbers.
- Be aware of registration deadlines.
- Consult your myboisestate student center for your enrollment appointment. It will be listed under Enrollment Dates.
- The permission number will allow you to enroll in the class until it reaches its established cap. If the class has reached its cap, the permission number will allow you to get onto the wait list for the class.
- If you are on the wait list, you will not be enrolled in the class unless someone who is enrolled drops the class.
Course Availability: There is a high demand for classes, so please plan to register in a timely manner as close to your enrollment appointment as possible.