2021 Women and Leadership Conference
REGISTRATION FOR THIS CONFERENCE IS NOW CLOSED.
Scheduled for September 29-30, this annual sellout conference will again be hosted on the virtual platform, Hopin. Previous in-person conferences were limited to 800 participants in Boise State’s Student Union Building. With our move to a virtual platform, we are able to ensure we all are COVID safe and we dramatically expanded our reach! If you are itching for in-person, we understand and can assure you 2022 will be a hybrid format.
When asked about the Hopin platform we hosted the 2020 conference in, some attendees said,
“I enjoyed this platform more than I thought I would. It was very easy to navigate and I liked being able to enlarge the presentation screen, and yet still see the presenter and moderator. It felt like I was in the room with them.”
“..much better than expected, and frankly better than many in-person conferences I’ve attended.”
Over the two days, attendees can participate in six (6) keynote presentations, twenty four (24) total Skill Builder breakout sessions (choose from option of 6 each time), an array of fun elective attendee activities, an exhibit area for sponsor engagement, and more! In addition, nearly all of the conference content will be recorded and accessible for a full year following the event to registrants. This will allow for registrants to engage in as many of the Skill Builder session recordings as they chose and continue to revisit presentations on demand.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
- Apply for a scholarship HERE and an Andrus Center representative will be in contact with you
Select sponsors and individuals have generously provided resources to the cost-sharing scholarship program to minimize any barriers for attendee engagement and in support of the Women and Leadership conference vision. Thank you for your generous support!
- Cancellations in writing (email) received on or before 5:00pm MT on September 14, 2021
- Full refund, less processing fee (3.5%)
- Cancellations in writing received after 5:00pm MT on September 15, 2021 but before 5:00pm MT on September 22, 2021
- 50% cancellation fee, plus processing fee (3.5%)
- Cancellations in writing received after 5:00pm MT on September 23, 2021
- 75% cancellation fee, plus processing fee (3.5%)
- No refunds will be issued for notice received after 5:00pm MT on September 28th, 2021