Wednesday 9/13 @ 10:45 am
Bet on Yourself and Be B.O.L.D. In The Face of Self Doubt
Presented by Mary Bicknell, LCSW
Today, let’s talk about how to BOLDLY let go of fear, doubt, or guilt and say a big YES to you acknowledging your brilliance. What if you REALLY ARE as amazing as they say?
We live in a culture where women are told to shrink, hide, and minimize their brilliance, their opinions and their ideas. Being B.O.L.D is what is required. Being a brave, outgoing, leader…deciding to have whatever the hell you want, unapologetically. Choose to be B.O.L.D. and you will not only inspire yourself, but all of those around you. That’s what leadership is about.
Key Transformational Impacts:
- The #1 secret to success is also one of the biggest challenges women face. That ends today.
- The top 5 blindspots keeping success in the dark. Let’s pull out a big spotlight!
- The transformative 3-step process to eliminate your self-doubt and own your badassery brilliance.
Boost Your Business with the Latest AI Tools
Presented by Anca Platon Trifan, CMP, DES
Are you a small business owner looking to take your business to the next level? Are you curious about the latest AI tools and how they can help you grow your business?
During this workshop, you will learn about the latest AI tools and how they can be used to generate new leads and grow your business. You’ll learn insights and best practices on how to implement AI tools successfully, even if you’re new to the world of AI.
By attending this workshop, you will:
- Gain AI insights and learn best practices, including generating effective prompts for customer engagement and conversion.
- Learn how AI can be used to create compelling content, generate new leads, drive sales, and grow your business.
- Compare the features and benefits of popular AI tools such as ChatGPT, Gemini, and several other tried and tested AI plug-ins for productivity and content creation..
- Discuss the ROI of AI and the future of AI in business.
- Connect with other small business owners and women in business to share ideas and strategies for success.
Today's Modern Woman: Crisis on the Rise
Presented by Brittany Arambul, MS, LCPC
Do you find yourself being pulled in 100 directions on a daily basis, all to feel completely burnt out & exhausted at the end of the day? How many hats can you really wear at one time? Do you struggle finding your true authentic self in a world that tries to tell you exactly who to be? Guilt, self-doubt, anxiety & burnout are among the many consequences that women face today due to this societal crisis on the rise. While there’s no “right way” to be a woman, there is a wrong way. Now more than ever before, strong and high achieving women are struggling in their identity. In a world that tells her all the things, she often finds herself getting lost in the noise of who she really wants to be.
In our session we will:
- Explore the crisis on the rise that all women are facing.
- Identify the top 3 contributors to female identity crisis: aka female anxiety
- Learn 5 powerful solutions that you can implement today to create a more authentic you!
Let’s create conviction for the woman you choose to be, in a world that tries to tell you otherwise!