On May 3, 2023, over 50 guests attended the MPA Capstone Showcase either in-person or virtually. This semester’s MPA Capstone students presented the results of their projects conducted for six Service-Learning community partners:
1. Strategy on Hunger in Idaho – Idaho Hunger Relief Task Force
2. Downtown Boise Visitations Analysis – Downtown Boise Association
3. Program Communication Strategy – Treasure Valley Children’s Theater
4. International Student Housing Needs Analysis – Boise State Center for Global Engagement
5. City Budget Analysis – City of Hailey
6. Used Furniture and Supply Storage Program – Boise State Campus Sustainability
The MPA Capstone is the culminating course of the Master of Public Administration Program. It requires real-world application of skills learned in the MPA program. The MPA Capstone connects student teams with community partners across Idaho to produce research benefiting their organizations and communities. If you are interested in learning more about working with MPA Capstone students, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.