Graduate Certificate in Environmental Governance
The Boise State University Graduate Certificate in Environmental Governance assists working professionals and students with additional training and coursework to further develop their expertise and skills within the context of the unique challenges that emerge for public, private, and non-profit sectors in governing the environment.
|PUBADM 540 Contemporary Issues in Environmental Policy
|9 elective credits from:
|PUBADM 541 Environmental Regulatory Politics and Administration
|PUBADM 542 Science, Democracy, and the Environment
|PUBADM 543 Public Land and Resource Policy and Administration
|PUBADM 545 Energy Policy
|PUBADM 546 Climate Change Policy and Administration
|PUBADM 547 Water Resources Policy and Governance
|PUBADM 548 Natural Resource and Environmental Governance
|PUBADM 549 Environmental Assessment and Data Analysis
|PUBADM 551 Environmental Management Techniques
|PUBADM 552 Environmental Communication and Decision-Making
|PUBADM 553 21st Century Opportunities and Challenges in Energy
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- A current résumé or curriculum vitae.
- A personal statement of at least 300 words explaining the applicant’s educational and career objectives.
Deadlines for applications are:
- January 15 for fall admission priority and April 10 is the final deadline for fall.
- September 15 for spring admission priority and November 15 is the final deadline for spring.
For more information contact:
Dr. Monica Hubbard
Associate Professor and MPA Program Lead, School of Public Service