Skip to main content

On Campus

Please review the following:
1. Bronco CardObtain an optional ID card, bring your BSU ID# and a valid photo ID to the Info Desk in the Student Union Building (SUB) to get a free Bronco card (you’ll get a new photograph taken when you go)
2. Building and classroom accessContact Access Control; Most university-wide classrooms are scheduled with 15 minutes in-between classes; adjuncts will not have access to buildings after-hours while not on contract
3. Campus mapFamiliarize yourself with campus and locate the building in which you will be teaching
4. Parking alternativesLearn more Information about the Boise State Shuttle, Ride System mobile application, and city buses
5. Parking permitView the parking lot map of the campus and permit pricing