The role of the Student Media Publication Board is to ensure editorial autonomy for the student media organizations. The Board is responsible for the following:
- Hiring The Arbiter Editor-in-Chief
- Hiring the University Pulse Radio General Manager
- Appointing an Arbiter advisor and a University Pulse Radio advisor
- Addressing grievances against the Editor-in-Chief or the University Pulse Radio General Manager
- Addressing any other issues that compromise the editorial autonomy of The Arbiter and/or the University Pulse Radio
The Student Media Publication Board Bylaws can be found here: Student Media Publications Board Bylaws (Updated 3.20.18)
Contact the Board Chair, Jenn Fields at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.