September 10-16, 2023
Here For You
#SuicidePreventionWeek. Join us September 10-16 for Suicide Prevention week at Boise State University. Check out our list of events below and invite a friend as we build a community that is Here For You.
Monday, Sept. 11
You Donut Know How Much You Matter
- 10 AM-1PM
- Start you week off with a sweet treat and a reminder that You DONUT Know How Much You Matter. Grab a ‘Here For You’ button while you are there and an events schedule to join us for the week of activities surrounding Suicide Prevention Week.
Tuesday, Sept. 12
Here For You Fest
- 11 AM-1:30 PM
- Swing by and grab a snack or refreshment, get connected with different campus and community resources that benefit your mental health, challenge a friend to a massive blow-up challenge obstacle course race, or spend some time with our four-legged furry friends from Helping Idaho Dogs. Don’t forget to turn in your mental health checklist for a chance to win one of our many giveaways!
Wednesday, Sept. 13
Mental Health in Bloom
- 10:30 AM-1:30 PM
- Liberal Arts Building Parking Lot
- Show yourself, a friend, or roommate some love by picking out fresh cut flowers at the Posy Blue flower truck.
Thursday, Sept. 14
Puppies and Popsicles
- 1:00-2:00 PM
- SUB Patio
- Grab a popsicle and say hi to the Duke of Students (therapy dog in training) and Jett the official therapy dog of Boise State Athletics!
Friday, Sept. 15
Chalk the Walk
- 5:30-7:00 PM
- Meet by the Allen Noble Hall of Fame on the Southwest side of Albertson’s Stadium
- Do you like chalk art? Do you like pizza? Bring a friend and grab a chalk kit to “chalk the walk” around Albertsons Stadium and along the SUB Patio with positive mental health messages. Pizza will be served at 5:30!
Saturday, Sept. 16
Suicide Prevention Week Football Game
- Outside Albertson’s Stadium
- An early game calls for a fun kickoff with friends. Join us outside of the stadium for ‘Here For You’ swag, t-shirts and resources that remind us all that we can prevent suicide.