Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, and Legal Providers
Women’s and Children’s Alliance (WCA)
720 W. Washington St., Boise
24-Hour rape Crisis Line: (208) 345-7273
24-Hour Domestic Violence Crisis Line (208) 343-7025
- WCA provides 24-hour crisis hotline
- free counseling and case management
- safety planning
- free legal services/court advocacy
- support group for women (RAP) on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings
- financial literacy program (personal finance and money management education)
- shelter facility for women in crisis from domestic violence (tends to be a wait list)
- play therapy for infants and children (wait list)
FACES of Hope Victim Center
417 S. 6th St., Boise
- Helps victims of child abuse, domestic violence, and sexual assault.
- FACES helps victims obtain protection orders, create safety plans, provide education about Idaho law and victim’s rights, discuss the case with a prosecutor, a client will meet with a Victim Witness Coordinator and meet with specialized law enforcement detective.
- Provides Physical Assessment and documentation for victims of sexual assault, evidence collection, STD prevention, Advocacy and support.
- Coordinated visit with healthcare, law enforcement and victim witness coordinators
- Telemedicine link to St. Alphonsus Medical Center for physician consultations
Idaho Coalition Against Sexual & Domestic Violence
1402 W Grove Street, Boise
1 (888) 293-6118 or (208) 384-0419
The mission of the ICASDV is to provide education, assistance, and support to individuals, programs, and organizations dedicated to ending Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence.
Terry Riley SANE Solutions
408 North Allumbaugh Street, Boise
Services for victims of sexual abuse including personal safety and community education, protective parenting education, individual counseling for sexual based trauma, family and group meetings for protective parenting. Accepts Medicaid, most insurances and sliding scale available.