Why should I participate in undergraduate research?
Participation in research at Boise State will enhance your student experience. Benefits of conducting research include:
- Expanding understanding and knowledge of your academic field.
- Defining your academic, career, and personal interests.
- Establishing valuable connections with faculty.
- Gaining academic experiences that help expand your resume, such as presenting at research conferences, publishing, and working with a research team.
- Developing critical thinking, leadership, time management, and communication skills.
- Exploring research techniques.