Launching Fall 2022
What is the ambitious goal of this project?
The Food Systems VIP course will integrate relevant industrial skills into laboratory experiences for student research training.
- Exposure to industry priority projects aimed at relevant training for students to pursue good careers in the food and dairy process field.
- For the 200 level VIP, general chemistry lab experience and exposure is recommended; at the 400 level, upper division STEM curriculum is recommended.
- Methodologies used in the project: participant/study observations, qualitative research methods, quantitative research methods, structured interviewing.
Majors or Interests Needed
- Biomolecular PhD Program
- Computer Science
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Environmental Studies Program
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mechanical and Biomedical Engineering
- Multidisciplinary Studies
- Psychological Sciences
- Teacher Education
VIP Coach Information
LAUNCHING FALL 2022
VIP 200, VIP 400 or VIP 500
Full semester course. Choose to enroll in 1 or 2 credits.
Fall 2022 meetings: TBD
Interested in joining this team?
For more information and to request a permission number to register contact Dr. McDougal at email@example.com OR complete this interest form and we will follow up with you. Check out this document for tips on contacting a professor about joining a team.
To register, search by Subject: Vertically Integrated Projects, read the project description to find the right section of VIP 200, 400, or 500.
Here are instructions for using permission numbers https://www.boisestate.edu/registrar-help/add-with-permission-number/