Idaho Entrepreneurs in Action
Launching Fall 2022
What is the ambitious goal of this project?
Join us to experience entrepreneurship directly from entrepreneurs as well as evaluate and fund entrepreneurs.
- Evaluate entrepreneurial ventures
- Track entrepreneurial successes (and failures)
- Discover entrepreneurial experiences directly from entrepreneurs
- If desired by the student, identify and design business opportunities for business pitch competitions
- Methodologies used in the project: case studies, design thinking, fieldwork, market research, nonprofit management
Majors or Interests Needed
- All majors welcome!
VIP Coach Information
LAUNCHING FALL 2022
VIP 200, VIP 400 or VIP 500
Full semester course. Choose to enroll in 1 or 2 credits.
Fall 2022 meetings: TBD
Interested in joining this team?
For more information and to request a permission number to register contact Dr. Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org OR complete this interest form and we will follow up with you. Check out this document for tips on contacting a professor about joining a team.
To register, search by Subject: Vertically Integrated Projects, read the project description to find the right section of VIP 200, 400, or 500.
Here are instructions for using permission numbers https://www.boisestate.edu/registrar-help/add-with-permission-number/