Find Your Academic Advisor

Student and advisor talking.

Who Are You?


I haveĀ a declared undergraduate major and:

I do not have a declared undergraduate major and/or:

  • have general advising questions not related to my major
  • thinking of changing majors
    Find An AASC Advisor

I am an undergraduate student and struggling academically, am on Academic Probation, or am looking to be reinstated to Boise State:

  • struggling in courses and not sure what to do
  • on probation and need assistance
  • looking to start classes again after being academically dismissed
  • have a hold for probation or reinstatement and need to get it removed

Find An Advisor with the Academic Development and Recovery Team