High School Students
High school students wishing to use an Admissions Application Fee Waiver must demonstrate financial need and providing supporting documentation.
The student must meet at least one of the following indicators of economic need:
- Student has received or is eligible to receive an ACT or SAT testing fee waiver.
- Student is enrolled in or eligible to participate in the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch Program (FRPL).
- Student’s annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- Student is enrolled in a federal, state or local program that aids students from low-income families (e.g., TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- Student’s family receives public assistance.
- Student lives in federally subsidized public housing, a foster home or is homeless.
- Student is a ward of the state or an orphan.
Students who meet one of the waiver qualifications above may request a waiver in the Admissions Application.