Opportunities in Matrix Biology
The Center of Biomedical Research Excellence wants to help you succeed! A number of funding opportunities are available including:
- Call for White Papers — Biomedical Research Shared Research Core Facilities: The Center of Excellence in Biomedical Research will provide support for promising faculty members undertaking biomedical research that requires the use of shared research core facilities. See the FAQ page here.
- Idaho INBRE Bioinformatics Core Technology Access Program: This opportunity is open to biomedical investigators for projects that utilize core facilities in Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, and Wyoming. An array of biomedical research projects will be supported.
- Idaho INBRE Funding Opportunities: Interested in INBRE Funding Opportunities? This is your one-stop-shop! Opportunities are available for many institutions!
- IDeA Co-Funding Opportunities: Has your research project received a meritorious score though peer review, but didn’t make the payline? Check this out!
- The Center of Excellence in Biomedical Research Voucher Program: This program is intended to subsidize the use of the Biomolecular Research Center core facility. Boise State researchers are welcome to apply.
- COBRE Junior Investigator Grant Program: The NIH Center of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE) at Boise State funds Junior Investigators with the objective of enhancing nationally competitive Matrix Biology Research and the goal of increasing biomedical research activity in a thematically focused multidisciplinary manner.
- COBRE Research Travel Grant: This grant is available to Boise State University faculty members or Boise State University graduate level students presenting biomedical/biomolecular specific research at national conferences. Read more and submit an application.