Skip to main content

Accountancy and Finance Double Major

COBE originally created the accountancy/finance dual major to allow students interested in both fields to graduate with the fewest classes. Because of changes made to both programs you can now earn a double major by taking the same classes required for the dual major.

Current Accountancy/Finance Majors:

You may need to request academic adjustments to ensure your academic requirements are still recognized as satisfied. The college’s full-time advisors can assist you with any academic adjustments you need. You can contact them at or by phone (208)426-3859. Include your student ID number in any correspondence.


Action Required

Ready to make the switch to the double major? Log onto my.BoiseState in order to change your major to a double major in accountancy and finance. If you need assistance, the advisors in the COBE Advising Services will be happy to help you. You can drop by or call (208) 426-3859 for assistance.

Registrar’s Office Links:

  • Career and professional advising: Contact COBE Career Services for assistance. In addition, all accountancy faculty can provide career advice.
  • Academic advising: Contact COBE Advising Services for help planning your class schedule and completing academic paperwork.