You can find internships at COBE Career Services’ Internship Board or you can find internships on your own.
- Once you have found an internship opportunity for credit, fill out the application for academic credit. Log in using your my.boisestate.edu username and password.
- Accept the student agreement
- Create an application
- Enter the required information—job description and contact information
- You may “save” and return later
- Hit “submit” – the status of your internship will be “Awaiting Department Internship Coordinator Approval”
- Your major’s Internship Coordinator (Gundy Kaupins or Bastian Thomsen) and your internship supervisor must approve your proposal
- You will be notified by e-mail that your internship has been accepted (or rejected)