The Department of Management offers AACSB-accredited bachelor degrees in business administration, entrepreneurship management, human resource management, international business, and management (online). Students can also minor in entrepreneurship management, human resource management, international business and nonprofit management.
- Business Administration BBA
The business administration major provides a broad curriculum designed for students who wish to obtain a degree that gives them experience across several functional areas to help them develop the competencies and skills necessary to become effective managers.
- Entrepreneurship Management BBA
The entrepreneurship management major is appropriate for students who wish to start their own business someday, work in a family-owned business, or work for smaller businesses.
- Human Resource Management BBA
The human resources management major provides a solid foundation for those interested in the human resource management function of businesses.
- International Business BBA
The international business program prepares students to meet the increasing demand for employees equipped to compete in the global economy.
- Online Management BBA
The online Management BBA is a 60 credit degree completion program for working adults.
- Add an EMPHASIS — entrepreneurship and/or resort operations and hospitality management.
- Entrepreneurship Management Minor
- Human Resource Management Minor
- International Business Minor
- Nonprofit Management Minor
Students from all majors can use this minor to pursue their interests in philanthropy and community development in a variety of policy areas.
- Business Creation Certificate – Online
- Resort Operations and Hospitality Management Certificate – Online
- Nonprofit Management Certificate