How To: Change my OMBA Emphasis
If you are a current student, there are multiple steps needed to change your program, or emphasis area. Please follow instructions below:
- Submit the OMBA Update/Request Form and indicate your preferred emphasis area.
- Complete the Graduate College’s Program Change Request form – For the field: “Requested Graduate Program and Catalog Year” indicate your chosen emphasis area (e.g. OMBA – Construction Management, OMBA – Healthcare Leadership) – Indicate an updated catalog year: “2019-20″.
- For Healthcare and Construction Management emphasis students only: Map your path to graduation using the OMBA Course Carousel. Indicate when you will be taking emphasis courses. Reach out to your advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
Email document(s) to email@example.com:
- Signed Program Change Request Form
- Completed Course Carousel indicating new plan with emphasis courses (for Healthcare and Construction Mgmt. students only)
4. You will receive confirmation of the emphasis area change in 1-3 weeks.