OMBA Grades & GPA Expectations
All Boise State graduate students must maintain a 3.0 minimum GPA (no less than a “B” average) in order to graduate with their MBA. Courses below a “C” letter grade will require a retake.
Graduate students are subject to the policies and requirements of the Boise State Graduate Catalog. In summary:
- In order to graduate, students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Students must maintain a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA or they will be placed on probation.
- To fulfill graduation requirements, a course is considered “passed” with a grade of “C” or better. Courses with a C- grade or below must be retaken.
- Courses may only be repeated one time, so if you need to retake a course it is crucial that you pass it the second time.
- All requirements for the degree must be started and completed within a single seven year period.
Here is a Link for more details about how we calculate your GPA: Boise State grading system.