Admission Criteria and Requirements
- Admitted to Boise State University
- $25 non-refundable processing fee
- Achieve a minimum COBE Gateway GPA of 2.5
- Completion of all Gateway Courses with a grade of C- or higher
- Students will apply in the semester they are finishing the gateway courses
- Students finishing gateway courses in the summer will apply the spring before
COBE Admission FAQs
Who Should Apply
- COBE bachelor of business administration (BBA) majors who meet the requirements listed above
- Non-COBE majors who are minoring in the following: Accountancy, Finance, Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurial Management, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Information Technology Management, and International Business.
- Second-degree seeking students working on a BBA degree from COBE who meet the requirements listed above
Who Should NOT Apply
- Students majoring in the following COBE degrees: Economics BA, Economics-Quantitative Emphasis BA, or Business and Economic Analytics BS.
- ECON secondary education majors
- Non-business majors, unless pursuing a COBE minor listed in “who should apply.”
- +Business Minor/Certificate
How Does COBE Admission Benefit Students
- Prepares students for business topics discussed at the upper-division level
- Allows for more available seating in the 300 and 400-level business courses for COBE students
- Facilitates classroom discussion
- Enhances student group projects
How Will I Know My Admissions Status
All official communication between the COBE Advising staff and students will be done through your myBoiseState email account. We recommend that you check this account on a regular basis.
Helpful Tips for Submitting Application
If you try submitting your COBE Application and receive an error, try one of these helpful suggestions before contacting COBE Advising.
- Clear cookies from your browser
- Use a different browser that is not your default browser
- Open a new window under “incognito” mode
- If the form is incorrectly populating when logged in, try hitting “reset” at the bottom of the page.