- No more than two students can be at an employers’ tent at a time, waiting students need to recognize the social distance of at least 6 feet (there will be indicators on the ground).
- Follow the indicated student traffic flow. If you would like to go back to an industry tent, please use the re-entry points in order to follow the one-directional flow.
- Industry will likely have differing practices on shaking hands. This will be up to you and your comfort level. There will be hand sanitizer at every tent, and in other strategic places. Please use it often.
- Please attend the registration time assigned to your class or during the “any class” hour (see below for those assigned times). This will allow us to confirm that no more than 70 students are attending at one time.
- 9-10am: Seniors
- 10-11am: Juniors
- 11am-Noon: Sophomores
- Noon-1pm: Freshman
- 1-2pm: Open for Any Class
Confirmation of booth registration will follow via email.
Construction Industry Career Fair
at Boise State University
- October 8th 2020.
- Location: Materials Center for Materials Research Building back patio.
- Employers will have one table, 2 chairs, and a tent reserved. There is a $250 rental fee for tents, but you may choose to bring your own.
- Employers may interview students after the fair from 3-5pm on Thursday Oct 8, and/or Friday Oct 9 from 8am-5pm. In order to provide social distancing we have reserved rooms.
- Information session prior to the fair will cost $350 if desired. We will reserve a room and promote the information session. Open times available October 5, and 6.
- Costs for Career Fair: $650 registration, $250 Tent, $350 Information session. We will send the invoice later in September.
- Box lunch will be provided for 2 employers per table.